Get a Free Quote
Mechanical Aircraft Cable Tension Meter
Keep aircraft flying safely with Tensitron ACM aircraft tension meters. ACM tension meters quickly and easily verify accurate cable tension. No more fumbling with risers with the built-in cable selection. Plus, calibration charts are attached to the meter. ACM instruments are designed to measure flexible cables with diameters from 1/16” up to 1/4”, CWT cable sizes from 5 to 25, and tension from 5 to 600 pounds. Calibrations for other cable sizes are available upon request.
Are you interested in the ACM Operating Manual? Just Fill Out Our "Get a Quote" Form.
- Quick, easy, one-handed operation
- Lightweight, portable
- Built-in cable selection – no loose, separate risers
- Calibration chart is attached to the meter, easily accessible during use
- Memory Lock Pointer holds readings taken in hard-to-reach areas
- Compact design allows access to small spaces
- Durable construction
- Measures stationary materials only
- Textured handle for secure grip
- Includes carrying case and NIST-traceable calibration certificate